We design and manufacture tollbooths and small buildings for access control with high quality standards and contemporary aesthetics. For MG has especially importance the safety and health of people serving in these units, for that reason, we implement all necessary measures to meet and exceed local regulations applicable to the project on safety and health at work.
- On request, we manufacture special ballistic protection units superior to FB 4 class, according to DIN EN 1522 (> MAGNUM 44) . By using steel plates high hardness > 400 HB, and multilayer glass flak-anti-splinter protection. We offer levels of protection adapted to the most extreme needs of our customers (access control embassies and organizations susceptible to damage, etc.).
- Units are delivered fully equipped:
- Ventilation and pressurization.- They assure the healthiness of the cabin environment by maintaining a positive pressure differential within the units.
- Air conditioning.- Depending on the climate and conditions, together with technicians of our customers, we will determine and implement the most appropriate air conditioning systems: Centralized, HVAC, rooftop, etc.
Over the years, we have installed units in very different latitudes: Tajikistan, Chile, Equatorial Guinea, Baltic Republics, Georgia, etc.
- Emergency lighting service and high efficiency (LED)
- Safety equipment, communication, monitoring and PA systems.
- Ergonomic furniture.
- Manual and mechanical blinds.
- Payment stations.- Payment windows with or without intercom, windows collection with air curtain, etc.
- High durability finishes and aesthetic actual. We provide our customers a wide range of exterior and interior finishes:
- Phenolic board with high quality (TRESPA type).
- Aluminum composite (ALUCOBOND type).
- Sheet / stainless steel panel in several different finishes.
- Laminated glass with insulation and solar control, etc.
- We install and adapt our equipment units for collect the payment stations of our customers (technologists).
- Structural, seismic and thermal calculation of our units.