Radio Aid Shelter
The development of air transport in developing
countries makes it increasingly necessary to install modern radio aid equipment
and secure technologies in their territories. For these projects MG has a wide
range of solutions based on transformed and equipped NON-ISO CONTAINER units,
specially conceived to be transported economically in HC sea containers.
Based on computer-aided calculations, we transform and
strengthen these units to suit the most demanding requirements:
- Coatings until C5H to guarantee durability in corrosive tropical climates.
- Water tightness until IP 55.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation adapted to the needs of the environment.
- Fire protection.
Our technical team has been working with large Spanish
companies from this field for more than 15 years. This gives us a decisive
expertise when studying the projects of our clients and looking for solutions
to achieve a safe and economical usage overseas.
The container will be delivered fully equipped:
- Conditioning / ventilation.
- Service and emergency lighting.
- Different preinstallations and wiring.
- UPS, APU, hybrid systems.
- Security, fire detection/extinction (NOVEC 1230, FE 13, FM 200/HFC227ea, etc.)